Thursday 19 May 2022

Book Review - Heartstopper: Volume Two by Alice Oseman


4/5 stars

Heartstopper is so hyped up over the internet that I'd to pick it up. I read volume one last month and was amazed by it.

I watch way too many movies and TV shows. If I hear of one that is an adaptation of a book, I immediately pick that one up keeping my current read on hold for sometime, and watch the adaptation of the same. If I haven't dnef it, I will watch the movie/adaptation of the book even if I end up disliking the book, merely to see if the show did a better job at it. As soon as I finish reading this series, I will watch the Netflix show that everyone is loving so much.

Heartstopper volume two was such a delightful read. So much gave me butterfly in my stomach vibes. This is my first time reading a graphic novel. And I'm really hoping to like this series at the end. I ended up giving volume one 4 starts just like this one. Although, volume two hit my heart slightly more than the earlier one.

I might end up reading every novel by Alice Oseman, let me tell you that.

Review Posted: 16 May 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts