Friday 3 June 2022

Book Review - Heartstopper: Volume Four by Alice Oseman



5/5 stars


I began reading heartstopper series because bookstagram made me do it . Little did I know, I'll get sucked into the charm of this series so quickly. I loved reading this series more than I'd anticipated.

Here are few reasons why you should be pushing heartstopper up your tbr list. It's a heartwarming series that will make you fall in love with the characters. Heartstopper is an LGBTQ series that talks about love, friendship, identity, self care and self acceptance. It's a graphic novel with beautiful illustrations.

If the reasons above mentioned aren't enough to convince you. Then there is a Netflix Tv adaptation of the same that everyone is loving so much it the makers had to renew the show for two additional seasons. Just go an read heartstopper already.

I'm so excited to now watch Heartstopper show. It has got great ratings, I'm already convinced I'll love watching the show too.

Review Posted: 03 June 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts